It’s done! Gussets and all! For some reason, there was a lot of seam ripping in this one. I have never attached handles in the manner this pattern asked, and frankly, I really don’t like it. However, the bag turned out pretty cute. I’m still perfecting gussets, and these turned out pretty well:) The lining was also a little new for me. It used binding to hide the raw edges instead of attaching the lining in the regular way. I was too lazy to hand sew it so it’s not completely perfect. I figured the orange would make a great lining.Next came the exterior and gussets. They looked pretty decent.Then came the zipper. I love using contrasting colors when I use zippers, so the orange seemed like a good choice:)Lastly, those handles. The pattern called for 2 pieces. It looked great on the pattern but was kinda tricky to attach to the bag itself and keep it neat looking on both sides. Not the best yet on this one, but with some practice, I should be a pro in no time.And here is the final product:) I also used some batting instead or regular interfacing. I think it just gives bags more body and durability. I’ve had this fabric for quite a while and didn’t know what to make with it until I saw this pattern. Hope you like the finished product:) By the way, if you have an easy way to do these handles, let me know:) Let me know what you think of this bag. I love comments!